Makers’ Market at Orchard SquarePosted by: Sam Pegg
Support some of Sheffield’s most talented crafters and makers at Sheffield Creative Guild’s Makers’ Markets.
Saturday 09 October 2021, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday 18 September 2021, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Drop-in event, free to attend
Some of Sheffield Creative Guild's favourite creatives will be selling their beautifully, independently-produced prints, paintings, jewellery, homewares and more.
Alongside stalls, they will be working with their friends Ignite Imaginations to put together a programme of children’s art activities which will be free to attend.
Running in September and October with support from Sheffield City Council, these will take place outdoors in Orchard Square’s courtyard.
- Angela Savage makes sweet and colourful art, cards and gifts inspired by nature daydreams and memories.
- Danielle Parker-Jessop AKA Miroo is the designer and creator of the brightest, most colourful last cut jewellery and accessories you’ll ever see.
- Grace Jandrell is an illustrator, print maker and mural artist who creates lino prints, postcards, tote bags and stickers focussing on the themes of nature and wellbeing.
- Lois Conlan is part of The Travelling Shadow Theatre, an arts company using puppetry, clown, community engagement and a little magic. She’ll be with us on the 18th selling their laser cut shadow puppets.
- Sprig Bathing are a natural, vegan, cruelty-free candle and wax melt company. They make original and bespoke candles and home fragrances designed to help you relax and put a Sprig in your step.
- Sarah Williams is a Sheffield-based weaver who creates beautiful handwoven scarves, shawls, rugs, wall pieces and textiles.
- Stephanie Hopkins creates one of a kind metal word, unique jewellery and decorative hangings using patination.
For more information make sure to check out Sheffield Creative Guild on social media.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA