Featuring Edward James JewelleryPosted by: Sam Pegg
Masters of all things jewellery, Edward James Jewellery of Sheffield specialise in design led, classic and contemporary diamond engagement rings, wedding rings, eternity rings and jewellery including unique pieces
There’s nothing quite like a special piece of jewellery, ideal for cherishing memories, adding a special touch to an outfit or for the big moments like proposals - we all own precious pieces and Edward James Jewellery are ideal when it comes to purchasing new items, restoring damaged jewellery, for creating bespoke designs from scratch and much more.
Established in 1988, the highly skilled team of designers and craftsmen specialise in design led, classic and contemporary diamond engagement rings, wedding rings, eternity rings and jewellery including unique pieces, all set with high quality diamonds and coloured gemstones, individually selected for cut, colour and clarity.
After re-opening and celebrating their newly refurbished showroom and brand-new collections, now is the perfect time to browse their showroom.
Edward James Jewellery are experts when it comes to jewellery with a variety of services to suit you:
- Bespoke Design and Commissions - you take part in the design process, which customers say they thoroughly enjoy. As design specialists they combine high quality traditional craftsmanship with the latest CAD CAM technologies so you can view your new design in amazing photo reality before they turn your ideas and dreams into the real beautiful piece of jewellery. More info..
- Precious & semi-precious jewellery stockist
- Remodelling and Redesign of items out of style or never worn; a very economic solution.
- Remounting and Restorations including the re-polishing of damaged and worn diamonds and gemstones.
- All types of Jewellery Repairs combining high quality traditional craftsmanship with the latest cutting edge laser technologies enabling them to carry out repairs previously considered uneconomic.
- Diamond Grading and Gem-Testing
- Watch Repairs on most makes, mechanical, automatic and quartz movements. More info..
- Watch batteries, straps and bracelet replacements + watch bracelet adjustment service to most brands.
- Insurance Replacement and Repair Quotations and the subsequent replacement/restoration of lost, stolen and damaged items.
- Valuations for Insurance, Probate, Sale between Parties
- Matching and Replacement of missing Diamonds and Gemstones
If you can't find what you are looking for, or want to commission a special piece, they offer a very popular in-house bespoke design service. Simply give them a call to discuss your ideas or click this link to email them or to make an appointment.
Remodelling unworn or a group of inherited items into new designs is another popular and very economic way to completely revitalise your jewellery.
In either case you can take part in the design process, which customers tell them they thoroughly enjoy.
As jewellery design specialists they combine high quality traditional craftsmanship with the latest CAD CAM technologies so you can actually view your new design as a beautifully rendered photograph as well as in 3D before they turn your ideas and dreams into fabulous real pieces of jewellery.
So by combining high quality traditional expertise with cutting edge design and production they can create anything from a bespoke engagement ring, matching shaped wedding or eternity ring, to freeform designs, in fact anything you can imagine.
Please feel free to visit or call to discuss your requirements and ideas.
Always looking to innovate and push the boundaries of design possibilities as well as providing customers with the very best, they embrace the latest technologies showcased.
They are a very approachable company and their team of highly qualified experienced staff are always available to offer friendly factual advice, either by phone, e-mail or in-store, to help you realise the perfect piece for you..
Edward James Jewellery
15a Hickmott Road
Telephone: 0114 266 4066
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA