With restrictions easing across the UK and after a year like no other, many of us are looking to unwind.
It's no surprise that spa breaks have been a popular choice for people looking to unwind after a year of working from home, especially with many travel restrictions still being in place preventing us from taking a much needed holiday!
Luxury swimwear brand, Heidi Klein, have explored this further and looked into the most Instagrammable spa's within the UK. The key findings were as followed...
- Soho Farmhouse in Oxfordshire topped the rankings, with a total of 55.2k posts!
- The Ned came a close second, with a total of 54k posts!
- Stoke Park came third in the rankings, with 22.7k posts!
- Fourth came Rudding Park in Harrogate, with 15.2k posts!
- Pennyhill Park in Surrey is the 5th most Instagrammable, with 14.9k posts!
Spa Number of # posts
Soho Farmhouse 54.2k
The Ned 54k
Stoke Park 22.7k
Rudding Park 15.2k
Pennyhill Park 14.9k
Serenity Spa 14.3k
Chewton Glen 14.2k
Mandara Spa 10.5k
The Shangri-La 10.4k
Hoar Cross Hall 10.2k
Rockliffe Hall 8.5k
Barnsley House 8k
Mottram Hall 7.9k
Eastwell Manor 7.7k
Moddershall Oaks 7.1k
Credit to Heidi Klein: https://www.heidiklein.com/swimwear
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA